My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, January 03, 2005

Itsy Bitsy Spider....

Today was soooo fun!!!

First of all, it was back to work after a 'holiday' weekend, and the start of a new year at work...

Me slept about 1.30AM :S and as a result couldn't wake up.. me thought, nvm, shall sleep until 7.30am plus, a little longer, will take taxi... and then when I finally woke up at 7.30am, realised, my new year resolution is not to take taxi!! arrrghhh!! broke it!!! lol!!! oh well :P :P

Today was a fun day.. although couldn't really keep my eyes open... coz of lack of sleep. (was nodding off... hope nobody noticed)

Well, today is declared as 'Insect Day'. First of all, one of my colleagues, from another department, sitting beside my colleague from my department, killed a spider that suddenly dropped onto her desk. We were wondering, was that the spidey that built a web from my calender to my christmas tree to my other display things? Really... I had displayed a few things on the top of my desk... about 3 days later, my colleague suddenly noticed a spidey's web hanging from all of it!! Oh my goodness.... nvm, removed it... since then no more spideys web... but had encounter with 2 ants on my desk last week Fri... disposed of em, and no more insects... till today.... if the spidey that was killed with my colleague's tissue was not enough, my friend saw a HUGE spidey (well actually its body was pretty small, itts leg was super duper long... like 2cm each!!!) on the wall along the toilet corridor!! Oh my goodnes!! So humongous!! I saw it for myself!! Wanted to swat it but then, didn't want to cause a commotion as I would have to bring the newspaper to the toilet. (mY friend refused to lend me her 'Today'. She could have gotten a lovely souvenir :P) also, who knows, the spidey may have jumped on me... we wouldn't want that would we.. if that was not enough, in the bus, we saw an ant crawling on this lady in front of us... a middle sized ant.. not so small, not so gigantic either... it was crawling all over her and she didn't notice!! I told my friend to swat it for the lady but of course she didn't want.... when I got off the bus, the ant was crawling on the lady's butt O_o..... tomorow must find out what happened.. lol... and then my friend was relating to me about one time in the bus, she saw this brown beetle on a lady's head scarf... it was happily crawling from the back to the front.. then the lady moved to the back, so she didn't know what happened already.. of course she was praying it wouldn't jump onto her when she passed the lady... I would pray, jump, jump on my friend!! LOL... im so bad.... and then yesterday my room was moth infested... no idea where the sickerning moths came from... told my friend about it and she said I must have brought the insects.. yeah right.. anyway I declared today INSECT DAY lol... so much fun.. laugh and laugh and laugh... in fact almost everyday at work we are laughing about something... if this carries on I will have the time of my life... in fact I really love to laugh... just laughin with my friends, be silly... disturb them... yeah I can disturb pple... just that sometimes, pple who dont know me too well might take it the wrong way... too bad I'm not that sorta person who can click with everybody... would love that, but thats not the way it is.

Anyway, just wanted to share with you that... real fun... thanks to Jesus. :)

Yesterday's sleep although short, was good too... nothing disturbed me, God answered my prayer... and today too, some of what I asked was bearing fruit... so happy... God really listens... I gotta preservere...

Oh yeah, yesterday coz it was raining, didn't go to my bro's place... see my Godpa was coming over... every year they visit us without fail.. my mom says its always because of me... and this year they gave me a towel!! Not bad huh.. those expensive towels.. me actually wanted a towel too!! How kewl is that. And my cousin, my uncle's daughter, who is only 1 year older than me, 23yrs, who got married June 2004, is now expecting a child in April 2005!! Oh my goodness... so fast... and she's so young!!! Hehe... oh well... I think I might as well be a spinster yeah? Adopt a kid or something.... haha... when I was 18.. used to wonder if I'd ever get a boyfriend.. or wonder if I'd ever get married.. now I think... who cares.. me dont mind being single for the rest of my life... as long as I have God, am doing his will, and am surrounded by loved ones, Id be okay.. yupyup ;)

Today after work also visited Uncle Rozario's house... with my mom. Almost every year for Christmas we will go. This guy is 90plus years old. Used to play the organ for weekday and sat sunset mass. Really a nice guy. Was really happy that my mom visited and the present she gave him got him excited and all that even though it was just biscuits. Last year also like that. I think next year me will buy him a pressie of my own. :)

And then my mom was telling him about life when I was younger, how my grandpa was staying with us when my grandma passed away, me was 3 plus then.. how he would take care of me, and how I was his favourite... (really ah? so happy!! although I can vaguely remember sigh... my mom also said i became darker when i grew up... sigh... wish i was as fair as before)... and how I wish I still had my grandparents around... but oh well.. thats not meant to be I guess. Really sorta 'envy' those people who have grandparents, or even, great grandparents (as some pple in church) around. Just never take em for granted, yeah? Your parents too. As it is already my mom is already suffering... coz she tore her ligament in her leg about a few weeks before christmas. Pain is terrible I tell you.

Okie me better ciao. 11PM. Good night and God bless!!

Lotsa love,
~ Marie

A phonecall away if you need me
~ 98357782
~ 62742047 (room phone)
~ 64247 --- (ok this one some of u may know, if u don't ask me, anyway I think I might divert my hp as and when)

Muaaaah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home