My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Saturday, December 18, 2004

BLESSED!!!

After last night's praise, I discovered that I can play King of Glory!!!! Fantastic!!! Its all the chords I know... Bsus, E, Asus, C#m... whooohoooo... oh.. and since I dont know the chords by heart, I went to search the net for the chords. Chords came up in 'D'. Luckily thanks to Dennis (if ur reading this thanks a mill!!!) I know hot to transpose whic I did so now I can play!!!! I also know 'One Way' chords by heart now. have to perfect the strumming.

I have to keep on pratising until I can play and worship the same time. Coz right now I can only concentrate on one, and although I so much wanna play, I can't praise if I concentrate on playing. Oooooooo I simply can't wait till the day I can play praise and worship on the guitar!!! :D :D

Its so uncanny, this beautiful wonderful awesome God can make everything all right!!!

Oh yeah just now the guitar hit me on my forehead :S coz I was trying to balance it under my arm. Now I have a big bonchol. OOOOO Christmas is a week away!!!! I'm so excited to have people come over. I love having friends come over. Now I only hope I can tidy up my house in time. Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm so excited and happy I just feel that I can't keep quiet. I have to do something!!!

~ Marie 12.54pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home