My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Insomnia... BEGONEE!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Did I scare ya??? It's been increasing frustrating that its 1.40AM and I'm still awake!!! Wide eyed!! Can't sleep!! And that I have to wake up at 7AM tomorow, cannot afford to take taxi (again), and that the previous night only 6 hours of sleep. If I sleep at 2am I will only have 5 hours of sleep. Zombie Marie. *stalks you* bwahahahahaha... (my new laughter in case you didn't figure out already). Sigh this is how I tend to behave in the wee hours. Or when I have lack of sleep. See, I have lack of sleep and still cannot fall asleep. Especially when my bed is the most comfortable as its ever been, since yesterday I bought this humongous soft toy dog to add to the countless cushions and 2 pillows and comforter on my bed. Totally princessy, totally pampered. Yeah bwahahahaha. Maybe I miss the hammock. Oh well. Hee :)

Tomorow I'm on half day leave!!!! Whoopppppppppeeeeeeeee..... replacement off for Christmas. Considering that I used up all my leave days last year and probably have to wait until February till I get another one. As my leave days are pro rated. Yeah. Sad right. Haha. As if I can go anywhere. I think right now I may have to cancel our Thailand trip already when Karen comes back. We'll see yeah. Finally tomorow I can see Blade Trinity. Thought I'd never be able to see it. Haven't watched a movie in ages!!!

Lots to do so little time....... hmm... wonder when I'll resume my motorbike lessons. Always when I pass by a sports bike I find myself looking at it with longing. And I found a club that lets you learn horse back riding in SG!!! How kewl. But I think that has to wait too. Hmm.

Me also just bought a new computer table from FAIRPRICE just now. $29.50 only. Coz it was on offer, and on top of that, got 20% discount for certain items. But so heavy to carry back. Back ache already.

My mom surprised me just now. We were at Hans eating (trying it out the new one at Bt. Merah) (but food not so nice.. I took roast chicken and ham.. so small portion and the soup is tasteless.. I think next time I shall take sandwiches... ) when we met some church people. One of them came over to talk to us, which I thought was quite nice. And then my mom started introducing me blah blah.. princess, etc... youngest etc... and then she said 'pretty right'.... O_o......oh my... so unexpected.... haha... a bit funny that I'm posting this on my blog... but.. you know how it is with parents.. or people sometimes... they don't really compliment you face to face or at all for that matter... and then sometimes, you think they don't care, or think of you in a certain way... and then they surprise you. Was really quite surprised. And happy also lah haha. Now I wish I really studied and got the As. Hahahah... make her proud. Oh well. It was nice... I feel loved :D and sometimes it just takes something really small to make you realise. lots of things.

It could also have something to do with my hair... pple have commented short hair suits me. Yuppies. Kewl. Ok lah.

---------------------

Today's Gospel:

Mark 1 14-20
An excerpt:
Jesus said: The time has come; the kingdom of God is at hand. Change your ways and believe the Good News.

And Jesus said to them (Simon and his brother Andrew who were fishermen):
"Follow me, and I will make you fishers for men."
At once they left their nets and followed him.

------ Something to think about yeah.

DIEEE ITS TWO AM I BETTER CIAO BYEEEEEEEE

Love,
~ Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home