My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy and blessed, words cannot express, simply breathing in God's goodness

Okie so here am I blogging in the middle of the night. It’s 1.10am. I’m worried coz I’m wondering how I am going to meet the deadline for the song writing competition. I’m also worried because I’m struggling with the mass songs on my guitar. Haiz. . . less than 2 months to go. Sometimes I feel that I can do it, and sometimes I feel that I can’t make it.

Anyway, I just came back from engaging in Friends Therapy, and that was good J I need a constant dose of Friends Therapy to keep me going in life and I’m so happy I’m finally engaging in this once again since I’m done with school.

Also, I have to record this down, so that I can remember it in future and also to give praise and thanksgiving to Him. God is so good to me, one good thing after another has been happening to me… I don’t know why it is especially so nowadays when I feel that I do not deserve it, but He is.. but what I’m afraid of is when the trails will come.. its so good to feel His love and to have all the good things keep on coming but I also know when there should be a period of testing or trails or something like that, or when God will seem so far away as I’ve felt it before and I just feel so scared, I just want this good period to last so badly…

Last week of June we were supposed to have our ISO Audit.. knowing me, with loads of backlogged cases and some areas not following the proper procedures, naturally I was scared.. I couldn’t do much O.T. while I was schooling but once I was done with school no matter how much O.T. I was doing I still could not finish the work. What can I do but pray very very hard. Or in other words, fervently. So off my manager went to see the auditors. I couldn’t do much work coz kept on waiting for them to come back to audit us and get it over with. But my manager came back alone with a huge smile and told us that the auditors were not coming over to audit us, and not coming back as well. No audit!!! How amazing is that!!! And there was I praying that the auditors eyes’ will be covered and they will spot no mistakes, but this was simply amazing!!!!

And yesterday also. I was procrastinating calling back a customer I had as an April case. Yeah, April, May, June, July, I know!!!! Delay delay delay delay. Praying that he would not come back to me before I could call him, as sometimes I don’t know how it works, but I would be thinking about a certain case and the next moment, the customer would come to me asking me for an answer. Summoning up my courage. And then I had to do it. Cannot delay it any longer. The customer sounded like a really nice, young guy. And I started rattling away, my voice was trembling also. But he was so nice!!! And when I asked him whether he needed an email reply, coz he originally wrote in via email, he said no need. He also mentioned that he had seen some action taken as well. God is really so good to me. And its not this case only, He has helped me with so many of my backlogged cases. That is what I’m afraid of. This is my own doing, messing things up and of course, I will have to face my own consequences. God does not have to help me coz I have created this own mess for myself. But He did. And I’m just so afraid that one day I would be left all alone. Yeah I’m a weird person.

Anyway, THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, it was officially announced on 1st July. I’m an executive executive executive!!! La la la la… Now whenever I fill up any forms, I can chose ‘executive’ as my position.. no longer a junior staff or an assistant, or bla bla bla.. I now belong to the PMEBs!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Rebecca Teo Yock Lan
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:39 AM
To: Grp - All FP Users
Subject: PROMOTIONS AND RE-DESIGNATIONS
Dear Colleagues
Please refer to attached for the announcement on the Promotions and Re-designations that will take effect from 1 July 2009.
Appreciate if HODs, Branch managers / executives assist to print copy for your staff who do not have email accounts.

Attachment:

1 July 2009

Dear Colleagues,

As part of our efforts in grooming and developing our staff, we are pleased to announce the following promotions, which will take effect from 1 July 09.

PROMOTIONS
c. The following Team Leaders will be promoted to Executive Grades, with the following new designation:

Name Department/ Branch New Designation
Marie Therese Anthony Corporate Communications Executive (Customer Relations)
Wu Dingze Information Technology System Administrator
Toh Siew Cheng Secretariat Executive (Secretariat)


d. In addition to the above, we have another 95 non executive staff who will be promoted this year. They have been notified of their promotions by their reporting officers.


Check it out check it out whooopeee!!! And guess what, I got a congratulatory email from the big boss of our company.. 2nd big boss actually, the managing director and he’s an MP too.. didn’t even think he knew my name or knew who I was.. check it out check it out below:

From: Seah Kian Peng
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:07 AM
To: Marie Therese
Subject: RE: PROMOTIONS AND RE-DESIGNATIONS

:)

From: Marie Therese
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 10:01 AM
To: Seah Kian Peng
Subject: RE: PROMOTIONS AND RE-DESIGNATIONS
Thank you very much Mr Seah!

From: Seah Kian Peng
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 9:52 AM
To: Marie Therese
Subject: RE: PROMOTIONS AND RE-DESIGNATIONS

Marie
Great news - Congrats and keep it up.
Cheers
Kian Peng


Yayyyeee Yayyyeee Yayyy Yayy… and I also get to go to a bigger desk… I’m not shifting straight away though coz I’m very happy sitting with my colleagues.. 4 of us kinda like clumped together, when I have to move I will be sitting next to the Assistant Manager and with my Manager just behind me, I can no longer just turn around to my colleagues and chat. So this will wait until the intern comes in to sit at my desk. But I did switch chairs first.. the executive and above chairs reach up to the neck, whereas the chairs for the junior just reach to the middle of the back. Yayyy hahaha. Okay lah, I’m very happy about this but this is just elatedness to tie me through the new increased workload and lesser benefits…

2 Comments:

  • At 4:44 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wonԁеrful bеаt !
    I wish tο аpрrentice at the sаme time aѕ you
    amend уour wеb ѕite, hoω can i
    subscrіbe foг a blog ѕite?

    The аcсount helped me а acсeptаblе ԁeal.
    I were tiny bit familіar оf this your broadcast offered brillіant clear іdea

    Feel free to viѕit mу weblog AmericasCardRoom Promotions

     
  • At 8:25 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hеу thеrе! I know this іѕ kіndа οff
    topіc nеveгthelеss ӏ'd figured I'd ask.
    Wοulԁ уοu be intегestеԁ in traԁing lіnks or maybe guеst authoring а blog
    pοst оr vісе-versa?
    Ϻу wеbsitе dіѕсuѕѕeѕ a
    lot οf the same toрics as уοuгs and I
    feel we cоuld greatly benеfit frοm each otheг.
    Іf yоu аre іntеrested feеl free to senԁ me
    аn email. ӏ lοοκ forωагԁ to hearіng from you!
    Great blog by the wаy!

    Also visit my page; Mid Stakes Promotions

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home