My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, January 12, 2009

Stuck

Yesterday on a Saturday night, I was at home, yeah, what a boring life, lol.. and so I was switching the TV channels, trying to see whether there was anything good to watch. I came across this program called ‘A Haunting’ on the Discovery channel. This guy had dabbled in the occult and invoked spirits into his life. When they started taunting him and putting his and his familys’ life in danger, he decided to seek for help. The funny thing was, all the pastors that he went to did not know how to assist him and told him to get psychiatric help - I was surprised at this. He was getting delusional and on the brink of insanity. Finally help came when he was introduced to this lady, I have no idea what denomination she was from, and she managed to deliver him from the spirits who by then had possessed him. She did so in Jesus’s name, and with The Holy Spirit. And he said that he realised that there was one person who did care enough for him and loved him and that was Jesus. And I thought that was so wonderful. It is so true, Jesus loves each one of us so much, that he even suffered and died for us. Sometimes I cannot fathom the depth of this love, and sometimes I forget. How I wish that everyone in this world would come to know of this love that He has for them, and how I wish that I could do something about it. I’m stuck right now, how I wish I knew of His plans for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home