My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Updates from Marie

Arrgghh its just my luck that I happened to fall sick last weekend. We are down with one staff and I have 2 assignments due this week. Can you imagine juggling work, school, and your health. And it’s not so easy to just take an MC or leave just like that coz there are many factors to consider.

I’m frustrated and there’s nothing I can do
I’m sick and my nose is oozing goo
My head is popping
My heart is pounding
My eyes are tearing
Get away from me looney dudes!!!!!

Oh and I just wanted to share that I happened to have my own theory about where Mas Selemat the escaped JI leader could be. I was thinking since there was some time in between from when he escaped to when that was discovered, he could had taken bus no. 855 which happens to pass by on one side of Whitley Rd and he could have travelled all the way to Telok Blangah where he could be hiding at Mt. Faber! Now that’s a bushy hilly area where the police has not covered! Or, Bt. Purmei hill! Haha! And on the bus on the way to work I saw some grass cutters near the grassy jungly areas leading to my work place which set me thinking that he could had hijacked one of them, used their uniform and go unnoticed that way! Haha, me and my wild imagination.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey welcome back online. Nice to see you again after so long! Must find some time to really catch up on life

     
  • At 9:49 pm , Blogger Marie Therese said...

    Thanks for visiting Nat!
    Yeah.. lets meet up soon k.. meantime, we can chat virtually :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home