My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jealousy and Hurt

I was really bothered last Monday night. Some of my friend’s actions and words really hurt me, although it was not intentional. So bothered was I until I brought it up to Jesus in prayer and started wailing even. Then I went to sleep. Tuesday morning I woke up, and I forgot all about it. Completely forgot. I mean, I knew briefly what it was that bothered me, but my mind was blank otherwise to the details. It no longer bothered me. Another testimony for our amazing God!!! He provides healing for the heart and soul. Unbelievable, and yet believable. I could not imagine any other way or, what would have happened to me if I had not done what I did in prayer.

And then yesterday while sitting at the bus stop at Purmei waiting for the bus, my mom suddenly turned to me and asked whether I saw the look a girl who had walked past had given me. According to my mom, the girl, who looked a few years older than me, gave me a one over, from my head to my feet and the look she gave was a dirty one. My mom said she stared at her back and the girl turned away. We both agreed she was probably jealous.

If only there were no jealous people, the world would be so much nicer and in peace and harmony. Somemore with regards to yesterday’s incident, I told my mom, I was not even dressed my best. Perhaps its time I stopped maintaining a low profile and show my full potential eh? ;) Put these people in their place :D

The other day Gillian complimented me!!! Yayyy… it was nice. You almost never receive compliments to your face. It’s a known fact. Hehe. But message to all the jealous people out there:

I’m pretty, and I know it. I have style, and I’m gonna flaunt it. So you can just keep on turning greener until you become a hermit! (Rhymes!)

Peace – and all praise and thanksgiving to the awesome Lord for all his blessings.~ Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home