My Spiritual Journey

How one person overcame her falls, with the love of the One Above All

Monday, April 02, 2007

Small Miracles

written on 27/02/07
How prolific could it be. It was about 5 months since I had left the youth group. I had not touched my guitar in ages, but that day in December, I picked it up and started playing, and I was reminded of how much I loved playing, and specifically only praise. The very next day, during work I received a call from Ivan asking me if I could lead praise in February. Little wonder it brought a smile to my face. Coincidence?

It was repetitious. Since 2nd Feb, when I led praise, including all the preparations to ensure that it was God-led, I sorta swayed. Took up my guitar again last night, playing softly lest I disturb my mother and also once again, reminiscing of how much I love playing and singing praise to him, casually mentioning to him if I ever was going to lead praise again as well. Consoling myself that I could simply pick up my guitar anytime to sing praise to him. Lying on my bed that night, too much on my mind to slumber, I heard a beep and saw an sms from Shawn asking me if I could co-lead praise with him. Another coincidence? Another incident so similar in nature?

Last Thursday. Just came back from the Chinese New Year holidays on Wednesday, and Thursday was a killer. Was bemoaning to my ever patient mother about how I dreaded some cases I had to follow up the following day Friday. However it was unavoidable. Went to sleep that night leaving my worries in the hands of the Lord and to face with the brightness of the sunshine of a new day. The next morning arrived. Friday. I got up and out of bed and felt a strong magnetic pull towards my right. Felt another strong pull backwards. Had no idea what was transcending upon me but felt a bit dizzy and had to sit as I could not walk straight. Doctor later could only diagnose it as something to do with my balance. Amazingly, when I could not walk properly and felt so uncomfortable, I felt better as soon as I left the doctors. I had no idea what befell me, but I chose to believe that Jesus had heard my prayers of the night before and granted me relief. When I returned to work on Monday I found out that one of the problems I had been worrying about had been resolved. Is our God amazing or what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home